About Us

District 6 Farms was founded in the Spring of 2015 when an ambitious 29-year-old husband & wife placed 3,700 blackberry plants in 300 ft. long rows and started learning the ins & outs of the produce industry. Thousands of hours of hard work later, we are annually producing over 50,000 lbs of fresh blackberries, feeding 55,000 Americans and generating 2,100 bottles of blackberry wine.

The farm is home to the brick, 1-room District No. 6 schoolhouse, established in 1904. While the schoolhouse is not conducive to any farm operations, it does serve as a nostalgic reminder of our past and the core of our farm name, District 6 Farms.

image227